Thursday, February 16, 2012

Introducing Underdos

I recently learned about a new series of web shorts produced by a small group of Israeli Yeshiva guys called אנדרדוס - in English, Underdos (I think it's a play on a combination of Underdog and Dos - which is a derogatory term in Israel that means "frummie." Ironically, if you yourself are in fact "dosi", you see it as a badge of pride.) These guys have put out a series of short videos that I find hysterical, and you can find them all on their official Youtube channel. They're very clever, and very wry - but they're also at times hard to hear, and in very fast Hebrew. But I find them riotously funny. Enjoy!
To get you started, I'm sharing what I consider an instant classic:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments transform a blog into a community. Please join.